top of page
  • Facebook - Grey Circle
  • Twitter - Grey Circle
  • LinkedIn - Grey Circle
  • YouTube - Grey Circle
  • Instagram - Grey Circle
NEXT 100 LOGOpng-02.png

symposium CANADA
venue, travel & accommodatioN



What you will need at the Canadian border: 

  • ArriveCan (app) filled in with the letter A, I or V beside travelers name 

  • Proof of vaccination uploaded to ArriveCan app 

  • Travel document entered into ArriveCan app (e.g. Passport) 


Citizens of the European Union will need to receive an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) 


Instructions for the eTA:

  1. Get your passport, credit or debit card ready, and read the help document.

  2. Use the online form to apply. The form cannot be saved. So have your information ready.

  3. Pay $7 CAD for your eTA right after you complete the form.

  4. Get an email about your eTA application. Most applications are approved within minutes.

Or. You may need to submit documents before your application can be approved. If this happens to you, an email will be sent with instructions within 72 hours.

The eTA form can be accessed here.


  • U.S citizens do not need a Visa or an eTA for traveling to Canada

    • You will need to bring identification such as a valid passport or Nexus card


To qualify as fully vaccinated you must have received, at least 14 calendar days by the day you travel:

  • at least 2 doses of a vaccine accepted by the Government of Canada for the purpose of travel

  • or a mix of 2 accepted vaccines

  • or at least 1 dose of the Janssen/Johnson & Johnson vaccine

Click HERE to view Canada's COVID-19 travel information. 

bottom of page